Casumo Casino Review
- 1900+ slots
- Payout speed: 3 days
- Established in 2012
- 40 providers
Click here to check casinos accepting players from United States.
- Numerous gambling awards by EGR, IGA, ICA since 2013
- Rated highly on professional sites (Askgamblers, Casinomeister, etc.)
- Great variety of providers and slots
- All games contribute to the wagering requirements
- Comprehensive guides to all types of casino games
- Withdrawal requests are finalized within 3 days
- No Support over the phone
- Players may pick only EUR for the gaming account
- No crypto can be deposited
|Online since: 2012|
|Licensed by: Malta Gaming Authority, UK Gambling Commission|
|Owned by: Casumo Services Ltd.|
|Languages: Danish, English, Finnish, German, Japanese, Norwegian, Swedish|
- Yggdrasil Gaming
- Merkur Gaming
- Pragmatic Play
At Casumo, players put their mind at rest and enjoy the vibrant and friendly online casino while playing and reaping rewards. Casumo Casino has been around since 2012 and is well known all over the world for offering their customers an exceptional, exclusive treatment with 800+ pokies, unique bonuses and a one-of-a-kind system of Trophies that take a player to new levels and planets. There is always something happening in the online casino, whether a new game release, an enticing competitive activity or generous casino promotion. Casumo is a very reliable casino beyond question – it is full of pokies and different events that will strike a chord with every passionate Australian gambler.
Casumo mobile casino
Casumo is a mobile-friendly place for playing and betting. With a spacious homepage, smart division of webpages into blocks, clear navigations and large buttons, Casumo makes a favorable impression and provides comfortable play on mobile devices. The casino holds an EGR Mobile Operator 2018 award and this certainly affirms the best mobile experience for Australian players.
Top 7 reasons of saying yes to Casumo Casino
- Stats taken from their site:
– Around €1.5 million in prizes is handed out each year
– Registered players won more than €3.5 million in progressive jackpots last year
– Around 31 thousand rewards is given away every day
- The casino holds numerous professional accolades and awards that prove Casumo’s adherence to the best practices in gambling. Some of the awards are 2015 EGR Innovation in Casino and 2019 IGA Online Casino Operator
- Diversity of games. The casino has many kinds of pokies (regular, progressive, Megaways, Must Drop Jackpots) and table games produced by 10+ companies
- Quick withdrawals with friendly min/max limits
- Full transparency of licensing background. Casumo is holder of an MGA (Malta Gaming Authority) license and is thus a fully legal online casino.
- A very wide knowledge base that is ideal for newbies and even advanced players. On reading articles containing in the casino blog, players will understand the pokie anatomy and get to know what symbols, paylines and wild symbols are. These and other detailed publications are designed to educate inexperienced players but some articles will be informative for those who are already familiar with the basics of pokies.
- The Adventure progress bar. When the player signs up at Casumo, he will see a casumo man at the Adventure page, with a rope around the waist. The rope is white but at each new level it changes its color to symbolize better valuables and higher prizes that open up to the player. With each new level, a player receives free spins, chips, cash and other nice prizes. The principle behind this Adventure system is that the more time you spend in the online casino, the higher the prizes.
Deposit and withdrawal in Casumo Casino
The official casino’s currency is Euro, and all payments in other currencies will be converted to EUR automatically. Money is deposited to casino accounts through the following methods: Visa, MasterCard, bank deposits and paysafecard. All deposit methods are free of charge from the casino’s side. Payments are made easy in Casumo – a player should select the Currency icon on the main navigation bar, pick a desired amount and then follow the guidelines for a specific method. Min/max deposits can vary and they are clearly provided within the Account page.
Casumo carries out additional verification procedures for any payouts in excess of €1000. Methods used for withdrawing include paysafecard, MuchBetter and bank transfer (the debit cards stated above cannot be used). The timeframe for a cashout to be processed may vary but the casino tries to approve transactions within 3 days. No upper bounds are set on withdrawals, meaning a player is only limited by internal policies of a selected payment method. At the same time, the minimum withdrawal amount is €10, which is a very friendly option for low rollers.
Casumo Casino Bonus for new players
The welcome package is currently comprised of:
- 20 free spins on the Book of Dead pokie. No deposit is required to activate this offer. Winnings from FS’s are converted to cash after completing the x30 rollover
- 100% first deposit bonus up to €300. It is unlocked after making the first ever deposit of €10. Similar to free spins, this bonus needs to be wagered 30 times.
Top games in Casumo Casino
The casino lobby takes pride in containing many hundreds of pokies from top providers such as Thunderkick, Quickspin, Yggdrasil, Pragmatic and WMS. Games are further categorized as Popular, New Games, Only At Casumo (exclusive editions), Casumo Loves and some others. To see the entire list of pokies, a player should proceed to the Slot Machines tab. Given the massive collection of providers, the online casino certainly has something for every avid player from Australia.
Some Australians may find Must Drop Jackpots a very appealing game type. They consist of a line-up of pokies released by Red Tiger and have a handful of progressive jackpots that follow strict winning rules. A typical pokie of this sort is Reel King Mega. On the face of it, this is a mediocre game with a common 5×3 platform and outdated graphics but a more attentive glance quickly dispels this fallacy. To the left, there are three areas with euro figures counting up. One value shows a Daily Drop amount that must pay before midnight – the amount is always stacking up as soon as players place real bets in this pokie. The second value is a Must Drop jackpot that is always won before €1000. And the third jackpot is Mega Drop that is awarded at random (this is usually the biggest prize out of the three). The most prominent titles that fall under the Must Drop Jackpots group are Mystery Reels, Reel Keeper and Aztec Spins, all from Red Tiger.
Casumo has many more popular pokies, all of which are available in two modes, whether for real euros or in fun credits for gamblers who do not feel lucky at the moment. It is impossible to give reviews to all games and providers gathered in the reviewed casino but one thing is clear: Casumo has many top picks that most Australian players are going to appreciate.
Progressive pokies is another popular group of games that numbers some 40 titles here. Some of the most adorable and exciting pokies with a progressive include a Jackpot King series by Blueprint that incorporates Top Cat, Worms Reloaded, Ave Caesar and Monkey Business Deluxe among others. Each game of the series features three jackpots: Jackpot King, Regal Pot and Royal Pot, all awarded at random.
Table games in Casumo Casino
The popularity of online table games is increasingly growing because some types of table games offer really immersive and beneficial gaming experience, especially blackjack that accounts for a wide variety of table rules. Here at Casumo, a legal AU player may enjoy European blackjack, Double Exposure blackjack and other classic tables. Roulette is available in three major layouts, with single- and double-zero configurations. Generally, the arrangement of table games is average in relation to their overall quantity in the casino lobby. Given the abundance of providers, table games could be more numerous.
Reel Races in Casumo Casino
These are quick tourneys with a free opt-in for everyone. The objective of each tourney is to collect as many points as possible within a preset time and the Player who ends up with the highest number of points is declared winner. Points are collected as per the following scheme: a regular win gives 2 points, a big win adds 20 points, two big wins in a row provide 35 extra points, etc. There are a few boosters to make the point collection even more unpredictable and exciting. A legal player from Australia can participate in as many daily tourneys as is desired.
Casumo Casino: Key findings
This entertaining gambling platform has all chances to become a favorite for many Australians. It has a neat and handy web design, broad-spectrum games, advanced reliability in what relates to withdrawals and a vast array of promotions. Definitely recommended for all pokie fans and other categories of casino goers in Australia.
- Welcome Package Claim up to $1200 on your first deposit! REDEEM!
- No Deposit Bonus
- Other promotions
- Live chat yes
- Email support [email protected]
|Account currencies: EUR|
|Minimum deposit: $10-$50|
- Paysafe Card
|Account currencies: EUR|
|Minimum withdrawal: $10|
|Maximum withdrawal: $50,000 per month|
|Withdrawal time: 3 days|
- Bank Wire Transfer