Best Visa Cards Online Casinos
Visa is one of the most popular and easiest payment options when playing in online casinos. The safety and security of credit cards will not leave you feeling disappointed. Having its origins back in 1975, Visa boasts a long reputation as a go-to payment method with easy access, low fees and unmatched security for everyone, everywhere. Today many gambling fans first look for a casino that accepts Visa before making up their mind where to play. Players like simplicity and convenience of Visa, knowing their sensitive personal info and accounts are in safe keeping.
Visa does not issue cards or establish fees for customers. Acting as an intermediary between financial institutions and merchants, it empowers banks around the world to use the Visa core products and issue credit or debit cards, which are nowadays accepted in over 200 countries including Australia. As new online casinos enter the market, Visa is often one of the first methods added at the cashier.
There are five types of Visa cards (Classic, Gold, Platinum, Infinite, Signature), which differ slightly in minor aspects (personalized privileges, level of customer service etc.), yet all of them can be used for payments with online casinos. So the first thing you need to do is set up a bank account and get a credit card.
Top 5 Visa Online Casino
Depositing to online casinos with Visa
Just follow a few easy steps to deposit real money using Visa:
- Choose your favorite online casino, sign up there and pick your preferred currency
- Navigate to the cashier and select Visa as the payment option
- Insert the credit card number, your name, expiry date for the credit card and a three-digit CVV number (printed on the card’s back side)
- Enter the deposited amount and pick a reload or other bonus associated with that deposit (this is optional and can be ignored). There is a min deposit limit but this is usually about AU$10 to AU$20
Withdrawal from online casinos with Visa
As soon as you have stacked some winnings in the casino balance, you can withdraw them, minding the minimum limit set by the casino. Visa remains a sought-after withdrawal method that you can choose in many online casinos in Australia. Cashouts have certain limits and as each online casino is different you will locate this information on the spot.
Before starting the related procedures, the casino may ask you to provide proof of identity and residence and also send them a scanned copy of the front side of the credit card that features your printed (embossed) name and card number. Though this may seem a bit tedious, this is done for your safety only.
Visa fees and speed
Most of the time Visa deposits are without fees, but some casinos can collect a 1%-2% charge. Deposits are prompt and the money is added to the casino account in a few seconds or minutes.
Cashouts take more time anywhere between 1 to 4 days, which depends on the timing of your financial institution. Visa credit cards usually come with commissions when cashing out from an online casino, and this can be from 1% to 2%. Some online casinos make it free of charge but most commonly, there is a small fee.
Visa pros and cons
To enjoy the casino experience smarter, you need to consider the following pros and especially cons peculiar to Visa credit cards. The advantages are obvious:
- One of the most widely accepted banking methods in Australia-friendly casinos.
- Increased anti-fraud protection, safety and security
- No deposit fees
- A player may borrow money from the issuing bank up to a certain limit
The most common pitfalls when using a credit card are as follows:
- Some banks can block transactions associated with gambling purchases, so you need to check this out in advance
- Overspending. You can avoid it by setting spending alerts that activate when you reach a specific threshold on the balance
- Withdrawals take a few days and can require additional user verification
With Visa credit and debit cards, you are provided with easy and secure way to manage your payments in online casinos with just a few clicks, on any device. Look at our list of the best Visa casinos, verify that your servicing bank will not decline gambling transactions and take the plunge into the enchanting world of endless pokies and table games.